MSI Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Suprim X 8G Graphics Card
Stay ahead of the competition with the MSI GeForce RTX 3070 SUPRIM X 8GB GDDR6X 256 bit Graphics Card. It features 8gb of GDDR6X memory, a 256 bit memory bus, a triple fan thermal design, solid copper baseplate, Mystic Light RGB lighting and NVIDIA’s new Ampere RTX architecture for the ultimate gaming experience.
Out of stockCompare
The GeForce RTX™ 3070 is powered by Ampere—NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture. Built with enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and high-speed G6 memory, it gives you the power you need to rip through the most demanding games.
While striving for the superior gaming experience, our profound journey across decades took us to destinations previously thought impossible. Across years of high-performance circuit design, MSI is proud to bring its latest masterpiece to life. SUPRIM is the next leap in graphic cards design.
Built upon two decades of award-winning graphics cards, the time to evolve beyond Gaming has come. A new design philosophy takes shape to pave the way for a new prestigious series. TRI FROZR 2S stays cool in style. Thermals are kept in check in masterful ways under a sculpted SUPRIM exterior, letting you focus on enjoying your games in all their glory.
- Boost Clock: 1905 MHz (Gaming & Silent Mode)
- Memory Speed: 14 Gbps
- 8GB GDDR6X
- DisplayPort x 3 / HDMI 2.1 x 1
- TRI FROZR 2S Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 4.0: A masterpiece of teamwork, fan blades work in pairs to create unprecedented levels of focused air pressure.
- Core Pipe: Precision-crafted heat pipes ensure max contact to the GPU and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
- Airflow Control: Don’t sweat it, Airflow Control guides the air to exactly where it needs to be for maximum cooling.
- RGB Mystic Light: Controls lighting for both MSI and compatible third-party RGB products.
- Close Quarters Heatpipe & Heatsink: Memory modules have their own close quarters heatpipe and heatsink for dedicated cooling.
- Copper Baseplate: A solid nickel-plated copper baseplate transfers heat from the GPU to all the heatpipes.
- Dual BIOS: Dual BIOS gives you the choice to prioritize for full performance in GAMING mode or low noise in SILENT mode.
- Graphics Processing Unit: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3070
- Interface: PCI Express® Gen 4
- Cores: 5888 Units
- Core Clocks: Extreme Performance: 1920 MHz (Dragon Center) – Boost: 1905 MHz (Gaming & Silent Mode)
- Memory Speed: 14 Gbps
- Memory: 8GB GDDR6X
- Memory Bus: 256-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a) / HDMI 2.1 x 1
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Power consumption: 280 W
- Power connectors: 8-pin x 2
- Recommended PSU: 750 W
- Card Dimension (mm): 33.5 x 14 x 6.1 cm
- Weight (Card / Package): 1736 g / 3026 g
- DirectX Version Support: 12 API
- OpenGL Version Support: 4.6
- Multi-GPU Technology: Yes
- Maximum Displays: 4
- VR Ready: Yes
- G-Sync® Technology: Yes
- Adaptive Vertical Sync: Yes
- Digital Maximum Resolution: 7680 x 4320
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- MSI GeForce RTX 3070 SUPRIM X 8GB GDDR6X 256 bit Graphics Card – Grey x1
- User Manual x1
|Dimensions||42.5 × 10.5 × 28 cm|