Orico 4 Port USB3.0 PCI-e Express Card
Running out of USB ports on your desktop? The Orico 4 Port USB3.0 PCI-E Express Card is the solution for you, with transfer speeds of up to 5gbps on all four of its USB3.0 ports. It is both compact in your build and easy to install.
Out of stockCompare
Expand your desktop’s USB ports with Orico’s 4 Port USB3.0 PCI-E Express Card. This card features four high speed USB3.0 Type-A ports that support transfer speeds of up to 5gbps. It is easy to install, slotting into your motherboard’s standard PCI-E slot. Its small form factor ensures that it will not interfere with your other components.
- Four high speed USB3.0 ports
- Transfer speeds of up to 5gbps
- Standard PCI-E connector
- Small form factor
- Widely compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux
- Materials: PCB + Metal
- Output Interface: USB3.0 Type-A x4
- Input Interface: PCI-E 2.0 Host Interface
- Power Supply: Chassis Power Supply (Molex)
- Dimensions: 12 x 7 x 1.9 cm
- Certificates: CE FCC RoHS
What’s In The Box:
- Orico 4 Port USB3.0 PCI-e Express Card x1
- 15Pin SATA to Molex cable x1
*USB cables not included.
|Dimensions||15.5 × 10.7 × 3.2 cm|